[asterisk-users] Fwd: Re: Grandstream GXP2020 + Asterisk 1.4.11

marcotasto marcotasto at libero.it
Tue Nov 13 05:06:20 CST 2007

Hi,
I'm using a GXP2000 (that's sharing the same GXP2020 firmware file) with the latest 1.1.5.10 beta release. It's working since a week and seems working very well. Before I was using the 1.1.5.3 and I had no problem. 1.1.4.xx versions, instead, are not performing like that one (audio, deadlocks and other minor issues).
You can find a lot of info and old firmware versions at this link:
http://www.grandstream.com/BETATEST
http://www.grandstreamsucks.com

Some feedbacks about firmware versions here:
http://www.trixbox.org/forums/grandstream

In the RTP port configuration I'm using the fixed 5004 and I think that you have to change it or use a random port only on some specific firewall/network topologies.
My Asterisk version is the 1.4.12.

Thank you and bye.

Marco Signorini