[asterisk-users] detect asterisk pbx via sip

Giedrius Augys voipas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 04:38:42 CST 2007

Hello,
  My situation is that , I can't make calls with asterisk, but with x-lite
works fine. Asterisk shows , that successfully registers with another SIP
server, asterisk sends invite, gets trying, and after 30 secs asterisk gets
408 Request timeout. And as I said , with x-lite no problems. I heard that
for comercial purposes, this SIP server detects asterisk , and ignores him.
Or maybe it check is it server or device?
  Maybe somebody can give me some advices...
Thanks