[asterisk-users] detect asterisk pbx via sip

Yann JOUANIN asterisk at intelunix.fr
Sun Nov 11 05:49:27 CST 2007

Perhaps you could try to change the Agent name in SIP.conf (replace asterisk
by another one, like Xlite).

Be sure that you asterisk server has the same configuration than your Xlite
client , look at “default expirey” as an example. My SIP provider need some
custom parameters to accept calls.

Regards,

yann

  _____