[asterisk-users] ztdummy, zttest

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Wed Nov 7 15:35:18 CST 2007

Hello,

Today we setted up a server that needs to use MeetMe but doesn't have
any Zap hardware. So we need to use ztdummy (at least, this was our
idea).

Rarely: zttest is not working at all (100% bad, using zttest -v doesn't
give anything, etc.). Of course, after load ztdummy, there isn't any
background or anything.

It is the same kernel (Debian Etch default kernel, 2.6.18) than other
machine that is working. CPU is a HP, Pentium 4 (same than other
machine), even I loaded the same bristuff than that machine (who doesn't
have any specific hardware, now). I couln't make zttest (well, ztdummy)
to run.

I tried different versions of bristuff+asterisk, I also tried to load
and not load zaptel, qozap. Nothing. I got an rtc "Warning" message,
something like "some interruptions has been lost at 1024Hz" (aprox.).

Any clue where to check? USB modules are the same than other machine...

We was completely confused about it (how to fix, I mean).

Thanks!

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona