[asterisk-users] Chan_sip max channels limit?

VaibhaV Sharma vsharma at ishisystems.com
Thu May 31 13:39:21 MST 2007

Hello,
I have asterisk 1.4.4 running with anonymous sip calls enabled and I am
testing the box for load using sipp with something like this -

sipp -sn uac -s 10 -d 60000 -i 192.168.1.49 -l 110 -r 5 -trace_err
192.168.1.50

Asterisk picks up the call and runs a test php-agi file that plays a .gsm
file. As soon as the number of active calls reaches 99, asterisk starts
Declining further calls.

I thought this was a call-limit problem so created a type=friend entry for
the sipp client's IP and it still does not change anything.

Is there any way to change this limit?

Any clues?

Thanks,

--