[asterisk-users] CDR timing

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Thu May 31 13:44:41 MST 2007

A simple question but one I can't seem to find easily...

I have 90 or so DIDs. For all outbound calls, I edit the callerid so
that it will always read out main line's number. This poses a problem
though, because the CDR detail isn't written until after everything is
done. So when you look at the detail, the number you are calling is over
written with this new caller id for some reason.

Any thoughts how to better get an accurate reading of the calls, or
another way to mask the caller id?

Rob