[asterisk-users] FXS + Pots Extensions Help

Rob Schall rschall at callone.net
Tue May 22 14:43:41 MST 2007

Hello all,

Normally I just use pri's with our asterisk systems, but a request came
in to add some normal pots lines to the setup. We have 3 lines, and they
run into the fxs ports. They hit the dialplan just fine, and they always
dial the "s" extension. However, my question would be... Is there a way
to determine what number was dialed and have it forward to a specific
phone? With a pri, it automatically grabs the last 4 digits, so you
could dial a number xxx-xxx-5053 and it would dial to the 5053 extension.

Any thoughts, or is this even possible?

Rob