[asterisk-users] FW: autologoff

Ed Nuñez enunez at netoneint.com
Tue May 22 13:54:44 MST 2007

Is the autologoff function supported in Asterisk BE B.1-3?  I have
configured my agents.conf with a 5 second timeout, but the agents extension
continues ringing until the call eventually goes to voicemail.

Agents.conf
[general]
persistentagents=yes

[agents]
autologoff = 5
multiplelogin = no
recordagencalls = yes
monitor-join = yes
createlink = yes
updatecdr = yes
musiconhold => default
recordformat = wav49
savecallsin = /var/spool/asterisk/monitor/

agent => 1650,1650,Tareq
agent => 1656,1656,Ed
agent => 2000,2000,test agent
agent => 1704,1704,Reload Test

queues.conf
[general]
persistentmembers=yes

[noi-cust-serv-spanish]
strategy = leastrecent
announce-frequency = 30
announce-holdtime = yes
announce-round-seconds = 10
timeout=180
monitor-format=wav49
monitor-join=yes
joinempty = strict
leavewhenempty = strict
musiconhold = default
eventwhencalled = yes
servicelevel=180
reportholdtime =yes
maxlen=0        ; maximum ammount of calls waiting
queue-youarenext = queue-youarenext            ;       ("You are now first
in line.")
queue-thereare = queue-thereare                ;       ("There are")
queue-callswaiting = queue-callswaiting        ;       ("calls waiting.")
queue-holdtime = queue-holdtime                ;       ("The current est.
holdtime is")
queue-minutes = queue-minutes                  ;       ("minutes.")
queue-seconds = queue-seconds                  ;       ("seconds.")
queue-thankyou = queue-thankyou                ;       ("Thank you for your
patience.")
queue-lessthan = queue-less-than               ;       ("less than")
queue-reporthold = queue-reporthold

member => Agent/1656

autologoff - with this option you set for how long the phone has to ring
with no answer, before the agent to be logged off. You have to set the
maximum period of time in seconds. By default this option is set to 15
seconds.