[asterisk-users] Asterisk Queue Problem - Automatic Call Distribution

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Wed May 16 09:02:33 MST 2007

Hi Chong,
I have no experience with MGCP, but do you see anything in the Asterisk
CLI or the full log while the terminal is supposedly being called by the
ACD?
Another thing you could do is to create a Local/101 at agents channel, whee
as the queue memebre you have Local/101 at agents and that does the actual
calling to the MGCP terminal - you should see something in the CLI at this
point.
Hope this helps,
l.

--