[asterisk-users] Asterisk Queue Problem - Automatic Call Distribution

TienSen Chong tiensen at gmail.com
Wed May 16 23:09:14 MST 2007

If i call the extension number directing to the queue, i would get the
following warning:
WARNING[31250]: app_queue.c:3605 queue_exec: Unable to join queue "queue1"

If i replace the MGCP queue member with a SIP, it is working fine too.

i tried using the local channel as adviced with the following configuration:

queues.conf
strategy=roundrobin
member=>Local/200 at test

extension.conf
exten=>601,1,Queue(queue1)
[test]
exten=>200,1,Dial(MGCP/103 at 103)

I would still get the same warning and the call doesn't seems to direct to
the "test" context.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,
Chong