[asterisk-users] Asterisk Queue Problem - Automatic Call Distribution

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Wed May 16 06:23:25 MST 2007

On 5/16/07, TienSen Chong <tiensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am seeing a strange problem with Asterisk queue. I am not sure if it's my
> configuration which is wrong or there's something with Asterisk.
>
> I am using Asterisk 1.4.2 and i have a queue with one MGCP member. When i
> tried to call the extension number directing to the queue, the MGCP phone is
> not ringing. However, it is fine to call the MGCP phone directly. The
> strange thing is after i've called the MGCP phone directly, calling the
> extension number directing to the queue works fine. I wonder what could be
> wrong. Any comment and help is very much appreciated.
>
> The following is the configuration:
>
> queues.conf
> [queue1]
> strategy=roundrobin
> member=>MGCP/101 at 101

 I don't think that's a valid interface string as far as app_queue is
concerned at present. I'll have to take a look at that. I think a
workaround would probably be to define a Local channel as the queue
member and then dial to the MGCP phone in the exten you're defining
for the Local channel.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/