[asterisk-users] Asterisk Queue Problem - Automatic Call Distribution

TienSen Chong tiensen at gmail.com
Wed May 16 04:45:19 MST 2007

Hi all,

I am seeing a strange problem with Asterisk queue. I am not sure if it's my
configuration which is wrong or there's something with Asterisk.

I am using Asterisk 1.4.2 and i have a queue with one MGCP member. When i
tried to call the extension number directing to the queue, the MGCP phone is
not ringing. However, it is fine to call the MGCP phone directly. The
strange thing is after i've called the MGCP phone directly, calling the
extension number directing to the queue works fine. I wonder what could be
wrong. Any comment and help is very much appreciated.

The following is the configuration:

queues.conf
[queue1]
strategy=roundrobin