[asterisk-users] Originate and ForkCDR()

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at abbeynet.it
Tue May 15 04:40:16 MST 2007

Hi,
I'm tryng to place a call through Asterisk Manager Originate Action.
Since I want separate CDR for each of the two legs of the call, I'm
forking CDR with ForkCDR as the first Channel has picked up.
The problem is that, while the first CDR is fine, in the second one the
"answer" field is always empty, "billsec" field is 0 and "disposition"
field is always set to "NO ANSWER". Is there something I'm missing?
Thanks,
Federico
--

Federico Cabiddu R&D Software Engineering
Abbeynet S.p.A. - www.abbeynet.com <http://www.abbeynet.com>

phone: +39 070 2339349

<http://www.federico_cabiddu.sitofono.it>