[asterisk-users] Originate and ForkCDR()

Mindaugas Kezys mkezys at gmail.com
Tue May 15 08:48:36 MST 2007

Hello,

I guess you have something like this:

ACTION: Originate
Channel: Local/1234
Exten: 4321
Context: blabla

And in
[blabla]
Exten => 4321,1,Dial(something.....

Instead use magic "/n" setting with Local channel. See here:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+local+channels

And do your originate like this:

ACTION: Originate
Channel: Local/1234 at some_context/n
Exten: 4321
Context: blabla

And in
[blabla]
Exten => 4321,1,Dial(Local/something..../n)

I guess you got the idea.

Regards/Pagarbiai,
Mindaugas Kezys
http://www.kolmisoft.com
VoIP Solutions&Services
MOR - FREE Open Source billing for Asterisk