[asterisk-users] Req-Installation process for app_dtmftotext.c

rajesh koniki krajesh_847 at hotmail.com
Mon May 14 23:56:11 MST 2007

Hi,
I was looking for a way to pass alphanumeric variables to asterisk via
the keypad, found this application app_dtmftotext.c , And I already tried
with 'spandsp' application for this. But I am getting errors.[I followed the
instructions at http://www.soft-switch.org/installing-spandsp.html]
specifically by running this command:patch <apps_makefile.patch

I need clarification on 'ld.so.conf' file.[It has to be in the /etc/
directory. If you do not have such file - make one. In the file you need to
add the path to the spandsp library.] Please give me the steps for this
step.

I installed asterisk 1.2.17 only, i not installed any libpri or zaptel
sources.

Can anybody be of help Me on this getting DTMFToText() application on
asterisk with the help of app_dtmftotext.c and/or spandsp application is
appreciated.

Regards
K.Rajesh.