[asterisk-users] Problem with the loading of the cards in Debian

MCelo mcelooliveira at gmail.com
Mon May 7 13:15:26 MST 2007

Cohen,

> On different boots you get the modules loaded with a different order?

Yes, thats it.

> What do you have in /etc/modules ? This should take effect on boot.

I have the following in /etc/modules :

asterisk:~# cat /etc/modules
# /etc/modules: kernel modules to load at boot time.
#
# This file contains the names of kernel modules that should be loaded
# at boot time, one per line. Lines beginning with "#" are ignored.

zaptel
wcte11xp
wctdm
wcfxo
loop

This is the order that I want. I don't know what loop means.

> What do you have in /etc/sysconfig/zaptel ? This should take efect if
> you unloaded all modules and want to reload them.

I don't have the file /etc/sysconfig/zaptel, but I have
/etc/default/zaptel. Where I can find some information about the
and I left commented the modules that I don't want. I have the
following in /etc/default/zaptel :

asterisk:~# cat /etc/default/zaptel
TELEPHONY=yes
#DEBUG=yes

# Un-comment as per your requirements; modules to load/unload
#Module Name                      Hardware
#MODULES="$MODULES tor2"                # T400P - Quad Span T1 Card
                                # E400P - Quad Span E1 Card

#MODULES="$MODULES wct4xxp"     # TE405P - Quad Span T1/E1 Card (5v version)
                                # TE410P - Quad Span T1/E1 Card (3.3v version)

#MODULES="$MODULES wct1xxp"     # T100P - Single Span T1 Card
                                # E100P - Single Span E1 Card

MODULES="$MODULES wcte11xp"     # TE110P - Single Span T1/E1 Card

#MODULES="$MODULES wctdm24xxp"  # TDM2400P - Modular FXS/FXO interface
(1-24 ports)

MODULES="$MODULES wcfxo"        # X100P - Single port FXO interface
                                # X101P - Single port FXO interface

MODULES="$MODULES wctdm"        # TDM400P - Modular FXS/FXO interface
(1-4 ports)
#MODULES="$MODULES wcfxs"       # either above or this

#MODULES="$MODULES wcusb"       # S100U - Single port FXS USB Interface
#MODULES="$MODULES wcfxsusb"    # either above or this

#MODULES="$MODULES torisa"      # Old Tormenta1 ISA Card

#MODULES="$MODULES ztdummy"     # UHCI USB Zaptel Timing Only Interface

#MODULES="$MODULES xpp_usb"     # Xorcom Astribank Device

Thanks, to try to help me.

MCelo.