[asterisk-users] Problem with the loading of the cards in Debian

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Mon May 7 11:32:38 MST 2007

On Mon, May 07, 2007 at 02:54:00PM -0300, MCelo wrote:
> Hi Cohen,
>

> Yes, this distribution is a single Debian 4.0 with kernel 2.6. I'm
> trying to install Asterisk from the begin. But I'm having some
> problems like this one. I tryed to put the modules in /etc/modules and
> tryed to change the /etc/default/zaptel too, but with no success. I
> don't know more what it can be.

Please be more specific:

On different boots you get the modules loaded with a different order?

What do you have in /etc/modules ? This should take effect on boot.

What do you have in /etc/sysconfig/zaptel ? This should take efect if
you unloaded all modules and want to reload them.

> When I compiled the zaptel, I didn't use the command 'make linux26'
> because its command was showing an error, like 'Stop.. no rules'.
> Could be because of this that the cards are not loading in the same
> order every time that I reboot?

No. This should not matter. The target linux26 is indeed gone.