[asterisk-users] SLA broken in 1.4.3?

Jay Austad austad at signal15.com
Sat May 5 23:11:26 MST 2007

Doh, I didn't compile meetme support into this install because it
said it required a zaptel card for the hardware timers.  I have a
spare zaptel card, but I'd rather not install it if I don't have to.
I didn't know of the ztdummy module, I will compile this and then
recompile asterisk.

I could certainly use the sla config samples or any info you have for
this.  The documentation included for the SLA feature is not the
greatest.  I assume that when you set up the shared lines on the
phone itself, you mark those extensions as shared?

Thanks!

~jay