[asterisk-users] SLA broken in 1.4.3?

David W. Rice rice at lexingtonitconsulting.com
Sat May 5 10:46:44 MST 2007

SLA requires meetme which requires at a minimum ztdummy.  So, you must
compile and install zaptel, then compile and install asterisk 1.4.3 and
the sla commands will be in the CLI.  Let me know if you need help
setting up SLA on Polycom phones with *.  I've done it successfully and
have the configs.  I'm going to put them on the web some time soon.