[asterisk-users] Called party identification - where to take called name?

Yehavi Bourvine +972-8-9489444 YEHAVI at VMS.HUJI.AC.IL
Thu May 3 07:03:00 MST 2007

Hello,

  I am trying to apply the "called party identification" patch (patch 8824) and
managed to make it work with a static data. Where do I take the name of the
called person (the "equivalent" of CALLERID, but the other way...)?

BTW, one note to the above patch: To make it work the device should have the
parameter sendrpid set to true.

                                             Thanks, __Yehavi: