[asterisk-users] Emergency chan_sip issue

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Mon Mar 26 14:54:40 MST 2007

If "something" changed on its own 6 hours ago (i.e. you didn't touch
Asterisk or its config), then look beyond Asterisk.  Did you do a hard
reboot yet?  Memory check?  Reseat PCI cards and memory?  Check power
supply?  New drivers/software loaded?  (Did YUM run in the background?)

If everything else looks stable, load modules one at a time (change
sequence) etc.

MD