[asterisk-users] SER vs Asterisk?

Stephen Wingfield steve at bicom.us
Mon Mar 26 14:16:33 MST 2007

David : will contact you offline as you requested. Just a general comment from your project description. You may do well to consider the amount of call center features and statistics you will require. Without knowing all I suspect that you will find the project will work best if the home based agents have the option to click on desktop applications.

Steve
www.bicomsystems.com
steve 'at' bicomsystems dot com