[asterisk-users] SER vs Asterisk?

Steve Totaro stevetotaro at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 26 10:41:29 MST 2007

David,

I have done a very successful implementation that is almost identical to
what you are describing.

Do you have in-house developers for the customization to your CRM?
Would you just need guidance or would you need someone to dig into your
system?

I designed and implemented a very similar setup for a call center.  They
had their own developers for the CRM integration piece, I just told them
what I could do and they told me what they could do and we worked out
solutions from there.

The call center terminated a full T3 with seven Asterisk servers for TDM
to SIP translation using Sangoma cards which passed the calls off to
another server that handled all of the call center smarts (SIP Ulaw).

If you care to discuss this further, you can email me directly or we
should probably take this to biz list.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
www.asteriskhelpdesk.com