[asterisk-users] voip-info.org status update

Bill Hackensack billhackensack at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 23:03:30 MST 2007

On 3/15/07, OCOSA List Acct. <listacc at ocosa.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> and if you all depend on James' site so much then you need to donate
> some time or contact him about getting a mirror. The so called new site

Google didn't go down, and if you had bothered searching the archives of
this list you would have known this has all been discussed before.  Whoever
the powers that be that run the wiki did not want help before.  People had
begged to be able to mirror the site.

This could have all been avoided.  Maybe this time they will be a little
more interested in getting some mirrors.

And as for whoever said this reflects on Asterisk, if you have to depend on
the wiki to help your clients maybe you need to step back and see how this
reflects on you.  If you're charging customers by the hour for something,
you need to know the stuff and not have to spend most of that time searching
for answers.  Yeah, I know, most consultants these days have no clue about
what they sell to clients.  We see that every day on this list alone.  Step
up and be different.