[asterisk-users] voip-info.org status update

OCOSA List Acct. listacc at ocosa.com
Wed Mar 14 22:26:50 MST 2007

Hi All,

Personally all of you who are complaining you need to stop becoming part
of the problem and become part of the solution. Everyone makes mistakes
and if you all depend on James' site so much then you need to donate
some time or contact him about getting a mirror. The so called new site
at voip-info.us can be mirrored to the .org one. Let's stop all the
*&&%^%$#% cause it's not coming up right now....we are all in this
together and we all have one common goal to use voip and provide a
service to our customers....Lets all come back to earth and get back on
target and help this great site get back online.....

I will offer a mirror site once up no problem may even offer a dedicated
server.....

Actually we can offer a site in (couple of hours) provided James has all
the information.......

Otis Surratt Jr. / listacc at ocosa.com
OCOSA Communications, LLC
PH: 918.585.9882 x 205 Fax: 918.585.5857
Visit Tulsa's Best Internet Data Center:
http://www.ocosa.com/hosting/colo/index.asp