[asterisk-users] voip-info.org status update

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 08:50:15 MST 2007

I was expecting a response like this.

First of all.  I do NOT rely on any one source of information seeing as how
so much of it is outdate and/or just plain wrong. I always try get at least
2 or 3 sources of info.

Hey, don't blame the messenger.  EVERYTHING comes with a manual right?  Why
do you suppose that is?  Has nothing to do with how much someone knows or
doesn't know about the product.  In the case of Asterisk, yes it is changing
rapidly and hardcopies quickly get outdated so a wiki kind of makes sense.

As far as trying to be part of the solution instead of the problem.  I have
contributed a LOT of info to that wiki.  I feel I have earned the right to
critisize it's availability or lack thereof.  If you want mirrors there
appears to be no shortage of people willing to provide this if you would
ONLY ask!