[asterisk-users] Re: Problems with Voice conferencing

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Mon Mar 12 03:42:55 MST 2007

We would need your exact steps in both installing zaptel and asterisk
in order to help, and this is a series of steps which is quite long,
so you would have to keep exact logs of what you did to both
configure, make and install both zzaptel and asterisk and you would
need to tell which zaptel modules you loaded, etc.

on Monday 03/12/2007 Asterisk Asterisk(asteriskbunnies at yahoo.com) wrote
 > Thanks for the advicve, but i have done that also but
 > the same error remains, another reply that i recieed
 > said me to check for meetme application in the
 > asterisk modules which i could not find how should i
 > install the meetme application.
 >
 > Thanks
 >
 > --- John covici <covici at ccs.covici.com> wrote:
 >
 > > How did you install these packages -- make sure you
 > > do ./configure and
 > > if needed make menuselect in each one of these
 > > before the make and
 > > make install.  This is the only thing I can think of
 > > -- check whether
 > > there are any built-in modules as well.
 > >
 > > on Monday 03/12/2007 Asterisk
 > > Asterisk(asteriskbunnies at yahoo.com) wrote
 > >  > Hey!
 > >  >
 > >  > Thanks for your interest, i checked the modules
 > > and i
 > >  > could not find app_meetme anywhere could you help
 > > me
 > >  > Please how to get meetme application and install
 > > it to
 > >  > configure voice conference. I have installed
 > >  > asterisk-1.4.1, zaptel-1.4.0 and libpri-1.4.0
 > >  >
 > >  > Send instant messages to your online friends
 > > http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
 > >
 > > --
 > > Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.
 > >  The question is:
 > > How do
 > > you spend it?
 > >
 > >          John Covici