[asterisk-users] Problem configuring voice conference

Asterisk Asterisk asteriskbunnies at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 03:17:49 MST 2007

Hey i installed zaptel and when i tried to install
asterisk and ran command menuselect it showed me that
there are some discrepencies that are not being
fullfilled for meetme application, but i have also
installed ztdummy when i installed zaptel. I am
totally stuck and nowhere to go what should i do.