[asterisk-users] Complicated callback solution

marcelobiz at comcast.net marcelobiz at comcast.net
Sun Mar 11 15:32:36 MST 2007

Hi guys,

I hope I get your help for this problem ... at least point me through the right direction ....

I configured a queue that when the people are tired of waiting they can press 1 and I direct them to voicemail ... but I'd like to make a callback solution at this point, because during busy hours it is hard to check the voicemail ...

I'd like to make my system to call back this person and connect to one of my agents ... but I wish to have some requirements ...

1. I'd like to connect to one of my agents first ...
2. I'd like to setup some time before the call is placed ... To give time to my agents answer the persons that are already waiting on the queue ...
3. And I need to make this call to be repeated if not answered by the person ....

I know that I can implement callback using .call files but I would need to connect to the person first, right ? If I do that way, the person would still have to wait to be answered by one agent ...

Please help me with this problem ..

Thanks again,

Marcelo