[asterisk-users] Recorded file processing app wanted

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Sun Mar 11 14:17:48 MST 2007

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007, Steve Totaro wrote:

> [...]

No, it was not a repost. One of the respondents included the list address
twice and I didn't see it before replying. Sorry.

I did like your idea of splitting the files so that sox could treat the
"intra file" silences as leading and trailing silences.

After reading the sox man page again, I'm going to try playing with low
and high pass filtering to take a crack at the other cruft I'm trying to
eliminate.

Do you have any suggestions for the random noises?

Thanks in advance,