[asterisk-users] Packet2Packet Bridging Questions

Daryl Jurbala daryl at introspect.net
Thu Mar 8 10:29:40 MST 2007

I'm just starting to upgrade some boxes from 1.2.x to 1.4.1 as well
as trying to get some of the RTP traffic offloaded from the network.
I think I'm misunderstanding what the console messages mean when it
says "Packet2Packet Bridding SIP/blah to SIP/blah".  I though that
meant that it had successfully (re)INVITED and the media was no
longer going through my Asterisk box, but ethereal says different.

I'm not having much luck finding any information on this on the wiki
or google.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Daryl