[asterisk-users] cmd pickup Problem

jroesch at bsradio.de jroesch at bsradio.de
Thu Mar 8 07:58:05 MST 2007

Hi there,

i have a Problem with the Pickup command.

Versions:
asterisk 1.4.1 on gentoo

my extensions.conf [only the interesting part]:
[incoming_1]
exten => 123,1,Ringing
exten => 123,2,Dial(SIP/xxxx,20,r)
exten => 123,3,wait(90)
exten => 123,4,hangup

[incoming_2]
exten => 456,1,pickup(123 at incoming_1)

both are sip-accounts and have pickupgroup=1 in the sip.conf
so my idea is, when anybody calls at 123 my mobile is ringing and i call
back on 456 and will be connected to the caller

the callout and all other are runnig, but at the pickup there is always:
pickup_exec: No target channel found for 123 at incoming_1

I've already tried to insert a answer before the pickup and do a pickup
without the context but nothing runs...

any ideas why my pickup don't it?

thanx

Juergen