[asterisk-users] mobility with asterisk

Alvaro Pacho alvaropacho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:27:41 MST 2007

Hello,

I´m working testing every feature of asterisk in a lab.  Now I am very
interested in asterisk over network mobility environment. For example : when
somebody is talking with his ip-phone ) and moving around a big enterprise,
needing to change the ip-address (other AP) would it be possible in the
minimum time to avoid loosing quality in the current call? I read this test
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2006-December/025263.html
but it´was written in December of 2006!! Were this ideas implemented? If you
can help me with information about that please write me and I´ll test and
give you my end result.
Does anybody knows something about which is the best Cisco router to this
mobility environment?

Best regards,

               Pacho