[asterisk-users] 1.4 - SLA

Lacy Moore - Aspendora aspendora at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 13:21:40 MST 2007

On 3/2/07, Russell Bryant <russell at digium.com> wrote:
> If you are interested in beginning to look at it now, just pull the code
> from the 1.4 branch.

Russell, I don't have any specifics at this time.  I need to dig a
little further.  I'm thinking the autocontext is what is giving me
fits.  I can receive calls and place calls, but the hint status is not
working.  It currently registers as a hint showing not in use.  It
does not show in use.

I ended up using some of the config from the bottom of the sla.txt
file.  The sample file may be missing the template section.  The
sample config does not match the config in the sla.txt.  I couldn't
get the sample config to work at all.  Again, hopefully over the
weekend I'll be able to get more information.

Using the config in the sample file, the hint status was working.  I
could see the line ringing, but I could not answer the lines or place
calls.  Using the config from the sla.txt file, I could place calls
and receive calls, but the hints never showed any activity, just
always not in use.

If possible, could you provide the config that you've used for
testing?  I'm testing using Polycom phones to try to keep things
simple.  I'm assuming you are using a Polycom.