[asterisk-users] kore dump

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Fri Jun 29 22:54:31 CDT 2007

Ed Nuñez wrote:
> For anyone interested on the crashes I was experiencing when using
> ChanSpy from SIP extension to SIP extensions with the group option.  For
> the last couple of days, I’ve been monitoring from Zap extensions to SIP
> extensions, and the system has not crashed once.  The problem only
> happens when I spy from SIP.

First, just to be safe, give 1.4.6 a try.  If you still have a problem, please
report it to bugs.digium.com  We would be happy to help figure it out and get it
fixed.

To get the backtrace:

1) Run "make menuselect", go to "Compiler Flags", select "DONT_OPTIMIZE".

2) # make clean ; make ; make install

3) Run asterisk with the -g argument

4) gdb /usr/sbin/asterisk core.12345

4.i)  (gdb) bt