[asterisk-users] kore dump

Ed Nuñez enunez at netoneint.com
Fri Jun 29 11:37:52 CDT 2007

For anyone interested on the crashes I was experiencing when using ChanSpy
from SIP extension to SIP extensions with the group option.  For the last
couple of days, I’ve been monitoring from Zap extensions to SIP extensions,
and the system has not crashed once.  The problem only happens when I spy
from SIP.