[asterisk-users] kore dump

John Faubion jfaubion at tx.rr.com
Wed Jun 27 10:23:28 CDT 2007

>What is a god Windows application to read core dump files?

Microsoft jokes aside, I would seriously doubt there could be a good Windows
application for analyzing core dumps. Due to the OS specific nature of core
dumps, the need to have the source files, debugger and more, would make it
difficult. I'm not saying there isn't one, I've just never heard of one.
When developing software modules, I've had some success using crash on
Fedora systems. Though as a whole system, a review of the logs to see what
was changed just prior to getting the core dumps has been more effective at
isolating the problem than the analysis of the core dump.

John