[asterisk-users] Voicestick / i2telecom.com

Huw Richards huw.richards at oprig.com
Wed Jun 27 18:21:40 CDT 2007

Hello,

I have been using Voicestick inbound (no outbound) successfully for the
last few months.

Noticed in my logfile that sip registration failed on 6/27/07 at 3am EDT
and no successful registration since. Calls to my number eventually
timeout as I don't have voicemail setup - as the first step in trouble
shooting I tried to enable voicemail on the voicestick website but this
fails also "Transaction Failed. Please try again later."

Nothing changed in my config. Asterisk 1.2.18.

Can anyone confirm that there's an outage with Voicestick inbound?

Huw