[asterisk-users] Voicestick / i2telecom.com

Dave Bour dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca
Wed Jun 27 18:45:51 CDT 2007

The most obvious question first. Your account is paid up to date?

Dave Bour
Desktop Solution Center
905.381.0077
dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca

For those who just want it to work...
Giving you complete IT peace of mind.

(Sent via Blackberry - hence message may be shorter than my usual verbose responses)
PIN 4cc364db (as of March 24, 2007)