[asterisk-users] Bypass local dialplan and redirect INVITE

Lucian Romi romi.lucian at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 17:15:20 CDT 2007

Hi,

I think this maybe impossible, but still want to try.
If an INVITE with different host go throught my Asterisk, I want it not look
into local dialplan and forward the request.
Some of you may suggest I use real sip proxy, but I need a stateful proxy
doing this signal proxess.

Incoming                                 Asterisk or
whatever                def.com         abc.com
    |       INVITE(44491 at def.com)
|                                       |                   |
INVITE             |                  |

|-------------------------------------->|                  |
    |                                                |   301 (Call
forwarding         |                  |
abc.com)

|                        INVITE                         |

a regular stateless SIP proxy will forward this 301 all the way back to
incoming, which I don't want to.
Asterisk will treat first INVITE as local dial plan, even it's not in local
domain. Still cann't satisfied me.