[asterisk-users] Best wifi IP phone for asterisk (LINKSYS SUPPORT QUALITY)

Michelle Dupuis support at ocg.ca
Tue Jun 26 07:39:30 CDT 2007

I haven't been too impressed with the WIP330 - but my experience with
Linksys tech support has been disastrous!

I spent approximately 50 minutes on hold, I was transferred between 4
different people (all of whom had a poor grasp of the English language),
none of them understood the features of the phone.  All they could do was
read the user manual I already had in front of me.  None of them could
explain the "auto-provisioning" feature mentioned on the Linksys website, or
on the phone menus, etc.  None of them even understood what SIP and RTP
protocols were.  They were just there to read the manual to me.

Here's a warning for the group...watch our for Linksys!

-MD-