[asterisk-users] Query

sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com sanchal.singh at alliance-infotech.com
Mon Jun 25 01:40:04 CDT 2007

Hi,
   Can any body tell me
   (i) Does digium TE-120P card can be installed on Redhat linux 9i (2.4.20-8) kernel
    (ii) It is written in documentation that TE120P card be installed only above 2.6.xx . So, which is the best suited one for it( 2.6.15 or 2.6.18 os some other release)
    (iii) Redhat 9i (2.4.20-8) is installed on my system. I downloaded 2.6.18 kernel. compiled and installed it. After booting through the new one, when I give lsmiod command, it gives the following error "lsmod: QM_MODULES: Function not implemented Unable to load iptables module" I tried the following way of kernel trap
        1. Download the latest version of module-init-tools.
        2. ./configure --prefix=/
            make
           make instal
        3. Now translate your old /etc/modules.conf into /etc/modprobe.conf with the ./generate-modprobe.conf script that comes with module-init-tools:
        ./generate-modprobe.conf /etc/modprobe.conf

   It worked for once. But everyday morning same problem of lsmod comes. I could not find out the way to remove this error of lsmod. Can anybody tell me the way to sort it out.
Thanx and regards
sanchal