[asterisk-users] gtalk - no audio

demuel at thephinix.org demuel at thephinix.org
Thu Jun 21 17:00:15 CDT 2007

Yeah, just the same as the sample configuration by mog. However, if I am using a gtalk
application in asterisk to dial googletalk buddy, my voip phone is suddenly connected to
the googletalk buddy though at the googletalk client software it is still waiting to be
accepted or not accepted. I mean from my voip phone perspective, there is just one ring
to make a call to the googletalk buddy unlike in the jingle application wherein there
are successive ring before the googletalk buddy accepts the call.

please let me know if this is not clear to you and thanks a lot.