[asterisk-users] gtalk - no audio

demuel at thephinix.org demuel at thephinix.org
Thu Jun 21 12:21:25 CDT 2007

it does not appear that the RTP port could be higher or lower in a particular instance
of a call.

Philippe, what part of the channel code handles the ringing and dialling. From my
experience here, making a call from googletalk to a voip phone inside a firewalled
environment does not pose any problem. But making call from voip phone to googletalk is
kinda tricky.