[asterisk-users] HPEC and audioclipping

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Wed Jun 13 09:26:14 CDT 2007

The latest has the correction of the audio clipping issues.  They
should be taken care of now.  However, if you still see ANY sort of
problem with the HPEC with the latest version, be sure to let Digium
support know so that we can have it fixed.  From the time of getting
audio samples to getting a fix the turn around has been VERY quick.

---
Matthew Fredrickson
Software Engineer
Digium, Inc.