[asterisk-users] HPEC and audioclipping

Olivier oza-4h07 at myamail.com
Wed Jun 13 05:17:34 CDT 2007

Eric,

Before using this version, did you have audio clipping issues (this version
is supposed to solve) ?

Weeks ago, we installed HPEC and got such serious audio clipping issues we
had to roll back and use standard Echo Cancellation.
We can't afford to meet these issues again.
Unfortunately, I couldn't find any changelog proving latest HPEC will not
behave as the previous one.

Testimonies such as yours, are the best mean I could find to convince myself
I should plan to upgrade to HPEC again.
Today, we have enough for users asking to change but not enough to try
something "without prior hope".

Regards