Solved: [asterisk-users] Subscriptions to Agent hints stopped working after a changing the numbering

Alexander Topolanek atopo at ocv.org
Wed Jun 6 22:18:13 CDT 2007

"Hint-priorities" alone in the dialplan do not work, there has to be at
least one real (numbered) priority for this extension, whith whatever
action behind:

exten => 41,hint,Agent/9761
exten => 41,1, Playback(silence)

PS.: I'm not perfectly sure, but Grandstreams with a "stable" firmware
seem to have a limitation of two digit numbers for the BLS's.

Am Donnerstag, den 31.05.2007, 09:10 +0200 schrieb Alexander Topolanek:
> Hi,
>
> I had a working solution to display an agent status on the BLF of a
> Grandstream. Then I made some minor changes to the numbering (changed
> the extensions from 8X to 6X, and the Agent numbers from 978X to 976X),
> and out of the blue grandstreams do not register for an Angent status.
>
> This is the relevant line in my extensions.conf:
>
> exten => 41,hint,Agent/9761
>
> and I see the hints, but no subscription:

best regards
Alexander