No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

tnet.itand SIP register messages are not replied.
I suggested to check if your Asterisk box is really sending SIP messages,
you can use a net sniffer.
Did you alerady used different sip client with the same sip account of your
Asterisk box?

Did you use zoiper from the same box?

Marino

p.s.
Are you Italian?

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Giorgio Incantalupo <
gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi Marino,
> Asterisk gives a timeout on registration and a "no such host" because
> cannot resolve tnet.it but that server address is not resolvable so I
> think that is not a problem (my zoiper connects to the provider without
> problems, so why shouldn't Asterisk??)
> Activating "sip debug" shows the register packets but nothing in return.
> I used the proxy tnet gave me but nothing changes.
> Searched on their site for some help about Asterisk configuration but
> nothing...the same on the rest of internet.
>
> Giorgio
>

> map wrote:
> > Hi Giorgio,
> >
> > Do you have any log showing some error?
> > Did you already have a look at SIP connection messages from and to
> > this SIP server? I suggest you to use wireshark to check sip messages.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Marino
> >
> > On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 3:47 PM, Giorgio Incantalupo
> > <gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com <mailto:gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com>>
> > wrote:
> >
> >     Hi,
> >     I cannot make my Asterisk register to tnet.it <http://tnet.it>, an
> >     italian SIP provider.
> >     I tried many register string formats and tried to set realm and
> >     outboundproxy (sip.tnet.it <http://sip.tnet.it>) too but without
> >     any result.
> >     Still I cannot register (but for example messagenet works fine).
> >     Is there anybody who tried this provider and successfully
> >     registered to it?
> >
> >     Thank you.
> >
> >     Giorgio.

------=_Part_37786_16628778.1216051527403

Asterisk gives a timeout on registration and a &quot;no such host&quot; because<br>
think that is not a problem (my zoiper connects to the provider without<br>
problems, so why shouldn&#39;t Asterisk??)<br>
Activating &quot;sip debug&quot; shows the register packets but nothing in return.<br>
I used the proxy tnet gave me but nothing changes.<br>
Searched on their site for some help about Asterisk configuration but<br>
nothing...the same on the rest of internet.<br>
Giorgio<br>
map wrote:<br>
&gt; Hi Giorgio,<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Do you have any log showing some error?<br>
&gt; Did you already have a look at SIP connection messages from and to<br>
&gt; this SIP server? I suggest you to use wireshark to check sip messages.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Thanks,<br>
&gt; Marino<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 3:47 PM, Giorgio Incantalupo<br>
&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; Hi,<br>
&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; I tried many register string formats and tried to set realm and<br>
&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; Still I cannot register (but for example messagenet works fine).<br>
&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; Is there anybody who tried this provider and successfully<br>
&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; registered to it?<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; Thank you.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; Giorgio.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; _______________________________________________<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; AstriCon 2008 - September 22 - 25 Phoenix, Arizona<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; asterisk-users mailing list<br>
&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:<br>
&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; <a href="http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users" target="_blank">http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; AstriCon 2008 - September 22 - 25 Phoenix, Arizona<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; asterisk-users mailing list<br>
&gt; To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit:<br>
&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp;<a href="http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users" target="_blank">http://lists.digium.com/mailman/listinfo/asterisk-users</a><br>