No subject

Thu Jul 12 09:23:04 CDT 2007

(udp/5060, udp/2727, among others).  One way to tell for sure would be
to run 'lsof -i' which would show you the process associated with the
port.

As far as the call not reaching asterisk or being a firewall issue, one
way to tell might be to start a tcpdump just prior to making the
incoming call.  Something like this:

tcpdump -n 'port 5060'

That would show the connection attempt.  But if it's not showing up on
the console then chances are that it's not even reaching the asterisk
server to begin with.

Steve