[asterisk-users] IAX2 INBAND DTMF?

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Thu Jul 26 13:09:54 CDT 2007

Yes, it is a Blue Digium IAXy.

It is on my local LAN , so the Linksys SIP is working fine.

It was just a surprising discovery since Digium's owner defined IAX2, specified that there can be no in band DTMF and then Disgium
left this out of the IAXy.

I believe that they assumed that it would only be used as a station phone.

Steven

http://www.glimasoutheast.org